Saturday, May 19, 2012

Glammy Treats

I just opened Etsy (for the first time, to be honest.) and was doing some 'internet sightseeing' which was a great great idea to kill the time. And look what I found.....

(Watch out, adorable alert.)


All the photos above courtesy of Athinabella  


Photos above courtesy of ScrumptiousDoodle

See what my point is? There are 5 words to describe them. Too-Cute-Too-Be-True.  I wish I could buy those, but too bad the seller locations aren't in the same country as mine, so..it would be difficult I guess :-(
I'm so into bracelets, especially charm bracelets and stuffs like this so if you know where to buy (in Indonesia only)....lemme know! 

JUST CAN'T RESIST THE CUTENESS.

Yeah that just all. Have a nice Saturday!

xoxoxoxo 
A

2 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Love it ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post !!! btw join my 2nd giveaway for 5 winners . if you had a time please check my blog :) good luck :D

    join my second giveway for 5 winners

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete