Friday, December 30, 2011

Heyho.

JELL-O PEOPLE.
It's been a while.
I'm getting excited about the blogg! So I've decided to just write everything on my blog. LITERALLY. Yaay mee. A long time ago, I saw some amazing blog such as Diana Rikasari's and Sabila Anata's. They're fashionably awesome. Check it out.

They're like inspired me. I have made a fashion blog but turns out it doesn't work very well, and I'm those person who get bored easily. I kept changing my blog, blabla and then one day I just knew. I should use this as my personal blog (DUH)

So, I'm going to tell you about what I've been doing this whole...month. First, it's still Year-End Holiday! And I got my report, and I'm rank 5 :-) So, I'm on a project. I'm making a...

*drum rolls*

SHREDDED TEE! Woohoooo.

(I hope) Mine would look like this. Pretty much look alike.

Isn't it practically edgy? Looove the idea.

I'm so glad when I found out that I finally made that shredded thing. I tried it once when I'm in 6th grade or 7th grade and it was an epic fail. Well not that bad.
Anyway, I'm finishing my shredded project. It'll took a week or more.
WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!.

Read the post above, it's my 2011 resolution and my 2012 wishes!

XOXO world.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment